Lepower motion detector lights, can turn on automatically when they sense movement in dark, and turn off when the motion stops. Powered by LED lamp bead to provide better illumination; IP65 Waterproof, good for your outdoor usage.
This LEPOWER Motion Security Light Recommended by
This outdoor motion sensor light can be installed for wall mounting. Recommend for the porch, back yard, front door, garage, deck, walkway, step, etc.
Lepower outdoor sensor light has an excellent range with adjustable motion sensors that turn on with movement up to 72 feet away. Each of the three lights is adjustable to provide 180-degree detection. In addition, the 35-watt lights can be customized to remain on from 10 seconds to 10 minutes once triggered, depending on your preference.
The motion sensor is less sensitive if in a radial movement (vertical direction), and it is more sensitive if in a lateral movement (horizontal direction).
- Wattage: 35W
- Lumens: 3500 lumens(whole light fixture)
- Color Temperature: 5500K-6000K
- Sensing Angle: 180°
- Detection Distance: 0 to 72feet(adjustable)
- Lighting Time: 0 to 10min(adjustable)
- Lifespan: 50,000 Hours
- Voltage: AC 120V (110V-130V)
- Material: Aluminum(except motion sensor head)
- It is AC powered and required to be hardwired to the junction box. Please make sure all wires are attached to the junction box correctly when you're installing it.
- We do not recommend installing the camera on the opposite side of the security light. Because infrared rays will cause the security light to not work properly. If you still want it to be installed, please avoid infrared directly irradiated or reflection on the sensor.
- If you want to install two security lights in the same location, the distance between the two lights should be kept at least 16.4ft.
- It is recommended for mounting on wall. Recommended installation height: 7.2 feet to 14.8 feet.
- The operating voltage of the security light is 120V (110V-130V). If the incorrect voltage is used, internal parts may be damaged, which may cause security risks.
Not Solar Powered! No Dusk to Dawn! Needs to be hardwired to the Junction Box!