- RECHARGEABLE : Built-in 650mAh capacity lithium battery,which is rechargeable and will last for about 5 hours. With USB cable(AC adapter is not included) , it is convenient to charge and no need to spend money on buying batteries, more environmentally friendly. There are 2 indicator lights. When charging, light turns red; After fully charged, light turns blue.
- SAFETY: With Onboard lithium protection, effectively prevent overcharging, over discharging, short circuit or other abnormal states, which is safer than other lights.
- HIGH QUALITY 4 LEDS WITH 6 LEVEL BRIGHTNESS : Each Arm has 2 LEDs, 1 floodlight and 1 spotlight each side. 1st Click is flood light, 2nd Click is Spotlight, 3rd Click is Floodlight+ Spotlight, 4th Click off. Functions are the same for each arm to adjust 6 different brightness. Great eyes-caring design book light offers bright, soft and no flicker light for your reading, meeting &outdoor Sports .
- FLEXIBLE ARMS & PORTABLE: The material of arm is Iron(the head of light is plastic) ,which is flexible and strong, you can adjust any angle you want. Arms are covered with high quality soft Silicone, nontoxic, safe to use, and comfortable to wear . It is not only suitable for adults but also for children, kids. The bendable book light doesn\'t require much space and can fit easily into your carry-on suitcase, making it an ideal choice from all aspects.
- LEPOWER WARRANTY: 1 year warranty for quality problem. Please feel free to buy.
Recharging it from the usb outlet on my computer is not convenient. Can i use the ac recharger that i use to recharge my smart phone?
Please make sure the voltage and amp spec of the charger has the same specs of the light. We recommend use AC adapter 5V/0.5A.
Is it good for reading lying down in bed.
Yes, it has different brightness level and the angle can be flexibly adjuasted,therefore you can aim light on the book and read lying down.
Does this bulb need to be replaced？
No,the led bulb can not be replaced.
How do I charge it?
It's designed to stick into your phone charger block or the USB port on your computer/power bank.