- SMART CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE: The outdoor smart outlet with 2 independently controllable sockets are easy to use and convenient to manage your house appliances. Download Smart Life app in your phone, follow the instructions then you can control the smart plugs anytime no matter travelling, shopping or work. Voice command the outlet in Echo/Google Home by simply enable Smart Life skill in Alexa/Google Assistant app. (Note: Currently our smart products only works under 2.4GHz wifi network.)
- SET UP SCHEDULE: Preset schedules or countdown timer respectively in Smart Life app to meet your daily routines. You will see the light on when you arrive home after work. Or the light in Christmas trees lights up at the time you want. No more need to get up in the middle night to turn off the power. Enjoy smart lifestyle and save energy and time.
- INDIVIDUAL CONTROL: With 2*AC outlet socket in 1 smart plug, total 15A/1875W max allows in general purposes. You can turn them on or off and set up several timing separately by Smart Life app or voice control them by Echo/Google Home devices. Double insulation and leakage protection avoid hidden dangers. Efficiently conserve energy and reduce your electric bill. Or just use Smart Life app and have universal control on the smart outlet.
- INDOOR&OUTDOOR USE: With IP44 waterproof, FCC, RoHS, CE Certified and ABS fireproof material design, compact size and impact-resistance housing withstand daily wear and tear. Convenient for outdoor such as turn on the power of the strip lights in your yard. You can arrange different groups with the smart outlet and electricity management from Smart Life app. (Note: Please do not submerge the smart outlets under water.)
- LEPOWER WARRANTY: We offer 12 months hassle-free warranty and 60 days money back for every customer. Please feel free to buy!
- Can I connect to 5.0 GHz Wi-Fi?
These smart device only support 2.4GHz wifi, therefore you can't connect them to 5.0 GHz wifi.
- Does the bulb have schedule function?
Yes,the schedule function allows you turn on or turn off the device at a pre-set time.
- Is there an app for iPhone to control the smart device too? if there is, what is it called?
Yes, it is Smart Life app. You can also use it on Alexa app, Google Home app and IFTTT after linking smart life account.
- How to connect to Alexa
Followings are the steps to connect to Alexa:
1. Download the Alexa APP and make sure Echo is installed.
2. Modify your devices name so that Echo can recognize your devices easily, for example, bedroom lamp, living room lamp.
3. Once Alexa is installed, click the home button to show the menu, then click "Skills".
4. Search "Smart Life" in "Skills" and enable "Smart Life" skill. Then you will be redirected to account link page. Enter your Smart Life account and password, also select the country/regions your account belongs to. Then tap "Link Now".
5. After successful linking, you can use Echo to voice control your devices after discover smart devices by Echo. You can say to Echo" Alexa, discover devices". You can tape "DISCOVER" to discover the smart devices. The discovered devices will be showed in the list.
- How to connect to IFTTT
Followings are the steps to connect to IFTTT:
1. Open IFTTT app, tap "Search" and enter "Smart Life in the search box, select "Smart Life" oprtion, and tap" Connect" to enable Smart Life.
2. You will be redirected to the account link page. Type in your Smart Life account and password, and select teh country/region where your Smart Life account belongs to. Tap"Link Now"' to link your Smart Life account. You can check it in the "Services" of "My Applet".
3. Now you can create Applet to control Your Smart Devices.