This LEPOWER Motion Security Light Recommended by
Large Detection Range
LEPOWER security motion floodlight can be triggered by the moving human, cars, or animals up to 72feet sensing range at 180° detection angle. Bringing extra safety to your home.
Adjustable Lighting Angle
You can adjust the 3 security light heads to control the illuminated area to avoid disturbing neighbors. When the security light is triggered, the lighting time is 10s to 10min (max).
35W Brightness & Energy Saving
LEPOWER motion sensor security light produces up to 3500 lumens at low power of 35W. Save more than 80% on electricity bills compared with equivalent traditional halogen bulbs 175W. This floodlight provides better illumination with an optical-designed filter lens.
LEPOWER motion security light with IP65 waterproof rating can be against terrible weather like a rainstorm, sleet, or snow. Good for the porch, back yard, front door, garage, driveway, walkway, step, etc.
This outdoor motion security light can be installed for wall mounting by following a few wiring steps. Works better with a 4" junction box.
- Wattage: 35W
- Lumens: 3500 lumens(whole light fixture)
- Color Temperature: 5500K-6000K
- Sensing Angle: 180°
- Detection Distance: 0 to 72feet(adjustable)
- Lighting Time: 0 to 10min(adjustable)
- Lifespan: 50,000 Hours
- Voltage: AC 120V (110V-130V)
- Material: Aluminum(except motion sensor head)
- It is AC powered and required to be hardwired to the junction box. Please make sure all wires are attached to the junction box correctly when you're installing it.
- We do not recommend installing the camera on the opposite side of the security light. Because infrared rays will cause the security light to not work properly. If you still want it to be installed, please avoid infrared directly irradiated or reflection on the sensor.
- If you want to install two security lights in the same location, the distance between the two lights should be kept at least 16.4ft.
- It is recommended for mounting on wall. Recommended installation height: 7.2 feet to 14.8 feet.
- The operating voltage of the security light is 120V (110V-130V). If the incorrect voltage is used, internal parts may be damaged, which may cause security risks.
Not Solar Powered! No Dusk to Dawn! Needs to be hardwired to the Junction Box!