IP65 Waterproof Rating
Against the weather like a rainstorm, sleet, or snow weather. Good lighting solution for the porch, back yard, front door, garage, driveway, walkway, step, etc.
45w & 4500lm motion sensor flood light can provides excellent illumination. They will triggered by the moving human, cars or animals up to 72feet detection distance at 180° sensing angle; keep your home secure 24/7. Stepless time switch from 10s-10mins (Max.)
- Wattage: 45W
- Lumens: 4500LM(whole light fixture)
- Color Temperature: 5000K
- Sensing Angle: 180°
- Detection Distance: 0-72feet (stepless adjustable)
- Lighting Time: 0-10mins (stepless adjustable)
- Certification: FCC & ETL Listed
- Voltage: AC 120V (110V-130V)
- Material: Durable aluminum(except motion sensor head)
- Item model number: YY07A-WH
- It is AC powered and required to be hardwired to the junction box.
- We do not recommend installing the camera on the opposite side of the security light. Because infrared rays directly irradiated or reflected to the sensor head will also cause the security light to not work properly. If you still want it to be installed, there should be at least more than 27.5 inches of space between the camera and the product for best performance.
- Make sure the motion sensor face outside when mount on eave / soffit. The lighting angle and sensing range for horizontal installation will be slightly lower than for vertical installation.
1. What type of security light is this?
This is an outdoor motion sensor light with NO Dusk to Dawn Mode, which is Not Solar Powered or Battery Powered.
2. What should I pay attention to when installing security lights?
The outdoor flood light need to be hardwired to the junction box. And the recommended installation height 7.2-10.5 feet.
3. Is it possible to install two security lights in the same location?
Yes, If you want to install two motion lights in the same location, the distance between the two lights should be at least 16.4ft.