- Can I connect to 5.0 GHz Wi-Fi?
These smart device only support 2.4GHz wifi, therefore you can't connect them to 5.0 GHz wifi.
- Does the bulb have schedule function?
Yes,the schedule function allows you turn on or turn off the device at a pre-set time.
- Is there an app for iPhone to control the smart device too? if there is, what is it called?
Yes, it is Smart Life app. You can also use it on Alexa app, Google Home app and IFTTT after linking smart life account.
- How to connect to Alexa
Followings are the steps to connect to Alexa:
1. Download the Alexa APP and make sure Echo is installed.
2. Modify your devices name so that Echo can recognize your devices easily, for example, bedroom lamp, living room lamp.
3. Once Alexa is installed, click the home button to show the menu, then click "Skills".
4. Search "Smart Life" in "Skills" and enable "Smart Life" skill. Then you will be redirected to account link page. Enter your Smart Life account and password, also select the country/regions your account belongs to. Then tap "Link Now".
5. After successful linking, you can use Echo to voice control your devices after discover smart devices by Echo. You can say to Echo" Alexa, discover devices". You can tape "DISCOVER" to discover the smart devices. The discovered devices will be showed in the list.
- How to connect to IFTTT
Followings are the steps to connect to IFTTT:
1. Open IFTTT app, tap "Search" and enter "Smart Life in the search box, select "Smart Life" oprtion, and tap" Connect" to enable Smart Life.
2. You will be redirected to the account link page. Type in your Smart Life account and password, and select teh country/region where your Smart Life account belongs to. Tap"Link Now"' to link your Smart Life account. You can check it in the "Services" of "My Applet".
3. Now you can create Applet to control Your Smart Devices.