100W & 8000LM LED Flood Light
- ULTRA BRIGHT & ENERGY SAVING: This flood lights outdoor can produce up to 8000lm super bright white light, great replacement for 500W Halogen Bulb Equivalent; The Lumpy radial pattern surface of reflector helps saving over 80% on electricity bill.
- DURABLE MATERIAL & GOOD DISSIPATION: FCC qualified body of this flood light plug in; Tempered glass & Cross design of heat dissipation with quality aluminum, perfect to extend the service lifespan(about 30,000 hours).
- SAFETY GUARANTEED: UL plug With ground wire connected and working voltage (120 V); 59 inch of the wire saves your money for more wire.
- IP66 WATERPROOF & WIDE BEAM ANGLE: With IP66 rating, this exterior flood lights can be widely used in outdoor and indoor lighting projects; 120°beam angle, shadow-free and anti-glare,providing great bright light.
- WHAT YOU GET: Lepower 100W super bright flood light with plug.18-month warranty for the light.
Can this work on 220 v?
It depends on the definite products. Some items work on 85volt-265volt, some items work only on 100volts-130volts,details please see product page.
How long is the power cord and where is the switch relative to the cord ends?
The cord is 59" long from the unit to the end of metal parts of the plug.From the plug to the switch is 16"(not included the length of the plug).
Do this light with a motion detect?
No, the item is without motion detect.
Is this light dimable?
The light is not dimmable,only on/off switch on the plug wire.
Can I cut the plug and hardwire the light?
We recommend you use the Professional electrician cut the plug and hardwire the light.
Does it have 3 plug prong?
Yes, and the cord has an on/off switch.
Is the on/off switch that is on the cord waterproof as well?
No, the on/off switch on the cord is not waterproof.
What replacement bulbs do I get?
This is a bulit-in LED light, the bulbs can not be replaced.
Is the glass cover replaceable?
No, the glass cover cannot be replaced.