2 Pack 100W LED Flood Light
- SUPER BRIGHT & ENERGY SAVING: The floodlights can produce up to 9000-10000lm super brightness, perfect replacement for 500W halogen bulb equivalent, and which helps saving over 80% on electricity bill, no longer worry about high electricity costs.
- DURABLE MATERIAL & GOOD DISSIPATION: Use the high quality LED lamp bead as the source of light, which can provide better illumination and more durable than normal chips; Multiple Groove shape design on the back side is to increase air contact area and speed up heat dissipation,which is more perfect to extend the service lifespan.
- SAFETY GUARANTEED & EASY INSTALLATION: With FCC qualified and UL plug with ground wire, which can provide efficient lighting for your living environment and adds extra safety to your home; There is an ON/OFF switch located on the cord for quick and easy to use and 59 inch of the wire saves your money for more wire; This floodlight with a adjustable metal bracket, more stable and reliable,You can easily install what’s the angle you required.
- IP66 WATERPROOF & WIDE BEAM ANGLE: With IP66 rating, it can be widely used in outdoor and indoor lighting projects;Use high quality reflective film,beam angle can reach up to 120°, shadow-free and anti-glare,providing great bright light. It is perfect for gardens,factories, docks, yard,squares,stadiums and other places where lighting is needed.
- LEPOWER WARRANTY: We offer 18-month warranty for the light .
Can this work on 220 v?
It depends on the definite products. Some items work on 85volt-265volt, some items work only on 100volts-130volts,details please see product page.
How long is the power cord and where is the switch relative to the cord ends?
The cord is 59" long from the unit to the end of metal parts of the plug.From the plug to the switch is 16"(not included the length of the plug).
Do this light with a motion detect?
No, the item is without motion detect.
Is this light dimable?
The light is not dimmable,only on/off switch on the plug wire.
Can I cut the plug and hardwire the light?
We recommend you use the Professional electrician cut the plug and hardwire the light.
Does it have 3 plug prong?
Yes, and the cord has an on/off switch.
Is the on/off switch that is on the cord waterproof as well?
No, the on/off switch on the cord is not waterproof.
What replacement bulbs do I get?
This is a bulit-in LED light, the bulbs can not be replaced.
Is the glass cover replaceable?
No, the glass cover cannot be replaced.