2-Pack Smart LED Strip Lights
- APP SMART REMOTE CONTROL: The LED smart strip light are simple to use and great lighting decoration for your house. Download Smart Life free app in your phone, follow simple instruction then you can customize the tape light with different colors, scenes even set up the timing. After binding your Smart Life account, enable the skills and discover the device in Alexa/Google Assistant app, you can voice command by Echo/Google Home. (Note: Only support 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network, Not 5GHz.)
- MILLION-COLOR CHANGEABLE & MULTIFUNCTION: The high quality 300 LEDs SMD 5050 RGB led tape light have 16 million colors to choose from. You can change the brightness and colors, perfectly fit different lighting needs for places like bedrooms, living room, home party, kitchen, balcony ect. 8 scenes including night, reading, party, leisure, ect so you can create different lighting atmosphere in one strip lights. Also support setting up timing task, you can set no worry schedules for your lights.
- PROFESSIONAL 3M TAPE & SAFETY GUARANTEED: The strips light using 3M tape, specifically design for good adhesion to smooth surface of wooden furniture,plastics,paints,metals and glass etc. With excellent heat dissipation & IP65 waterproof, perfect for outdoor lighting and decoration. The voltage is 12V, extremely low-heat & touchable,and equipped with short circuit protection & memory function.UL&FCC&RoHS listed with outstanding quality standards adds extra safety for your house.
- CUTTABLE AND ENERGY-SAVING : Easy to cut and use with every 3 LEDs along the cutting marks, without damaging the rest strips(not include LED strip connector). Self-adhesive 3M RED back tape for secure and easy application for any clean, dry and flat surface.Compared with equivalent traditional halogen bulb, this led strip light delivers efficient lighting and save up to 80% power in the electrical bill. also ensures high efficiency and low consumption. Spread less heat and more Eco-friendly.
- LEPOWER WARRANTY: We offer 12 months hassle-free warranty and 60 days money back for every customer. Please feel free to buy!
- Is it possible to use it with samsung smartthings hub?
No, it's only compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Home, IFTTT. It cannot use with Samsung smartthings hub or other smart devices.
- Can I connect to 5.0 GHz Wi-Fi?
These smart device only support 2.4GHz wifi, therefore you can't connect them to 5.0 GHz wifi.
- Does the bulb have schedule function?
Yes,the schedule function allows you turn on or turn off the device at a pre-set time.
- Is there an app for iPhone to control the smart device too? if there is, what is it called?
Yes, it is Smart Life app. You can also use it on Alexa app, Google Home app and IFTTT after linking smart life account.
- How to connect to Alexa
Followings are the steps to connect to Alexa:
1. Download the Alexa APP and make sure Echo is installed.
2. Modify your devices name so that Echo can recognize your devices easily, for example, bedroom lamp, living room lamp.
3. Once Alexa is installed, click the home button to show the menu, then click "Skills".
4. Search "Smart Life" in "Skills" and enable "Smart Life" skill. Then you will be redirected to account link page. Enter your Smart Life account and password, also select the country/regions your account belongs to. Then tap "Link Now".
5. After successful linking, you can use Echo to voice control your devices after discover smart devices by Echo. You can say to Echo" Alexa, discover devices". You can tape "DISCOVER" to discover the smart devices. The discovered devices will be showed in the list.
- How to connect to IFTTT
Followings are the steps to connect to IFTTT:
1. Open IFTTT app, tap "Search" and enter "Smart Life in the search box, select "Smart Life" oprtion, and tap" Connect" to enable Smart Life.
2. You will be redirected to the account link page. Type in your Smart Life account and password, and select teh country/region where your Smart Life account belongs to. Tap"Link Now"' to link your Smart Life account. You can check it in the "Services" of "My Applet".
3. Now you can create Applet to control Your Smart Devices.