Lepower Exterior Motion Sensor Light. Powered by LED beads, the security light can produce 4200 lumens at a low power of 42W. It boasts 3 modes: auto, dim light, and dusk to dawn (D2D), and lights up a large area with a beam angle of 220°.
4200 Lumen, Low Power
Powered by LED beads with luminous efficacy up to 100LM/W, the LED motion sensor security light produces 4200 lumens brightness with a low power consumption of 42W. A wise choice to light up porch, yard, front door, garage, barn, driveway, walkway, stairway, etc.
Not only a dusk to dawn flood light but also a motion detector light, it has 3 lighting modes:
- [Auto] Built-in Automatic PIR Sensor, will triggered by motion detector like moving people, animals and cars.
- [Dim Light] Shine 700lm dim light at night when no motion is activated, fully lit 4200lm once motion is detected.
- [Dusk to Dawn] Turn on at dusk, off at dawn automatically.
- Wattage: 42W
- Lumens: 4200 lumens(whole light fixture)
- Color Temperature: 5000K
- Sensing Angle: 180°
- Detection Distance: 0 to 72feet(adjustable)
- Lighting Time: 0 to 10min(adjustable)
- Lighting Area: 220°
- Material: Aluminum(except motion sensor head)
- It is AC powered and required to be hardwired to the junction box.
- Please keep the distance between the lamp head and the motion sensor to avoid the product's light source shining on the motion sensor and causing the product to flicker.
- If you want to install two security lights in the same location, the distance between the two lights should be kept at least 16.4ft.
- Test mode is to test whether the light can work normally. Before installation, please counterclockwisely position the timer knob in the test area, if the product lights up with motion detected either in the daytime or at night, it works normally.
- The lamp head should keep parallel to the wall, the motion sensor should adjusted downward by more than 60°.