2 Pack 7W LED Smart WiFi Bulb, Compatible with Alexa/Google Assistant/IFTTT
- SMART CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE: This led smart bulb offers smart lifestyle and convenient lighting for your home. It’s Compatible with Alexa/Google Assistant app, you can voice command via Echo/Google Home devices. Bind it to IFTTT app, you can set up the conditions to trigger the bulb.
- MILLION-COLOR CHANGABLE& TIMING FUNCTION: With 16 million colors, the smart light bulb features warm color and multi-colored. The led bulb provides soft, non-flickering, comfortable warm light. Adjustable to different brightness, color temperature, saturation and color scenes like night, party, reading, leisure and for different patterns. Support setting up timing task, you can set no worry schedules for your lights.
- ENERGY-SAVING & LONG LIFESPAN: Compared with equivalent traditional halogen bulb, this led night bulb delivers efficient lighting and save up to 80% eletricity. LED bulb also ensures high efficiency and low consumption. Spread less heat and more user-friendly. FCC & RoHS Certification with outstanding quality standards provides extra safety.
- EASY INSTALLATION & OPERATION: Screw in the smart bulb into any lighting location(floor lamp, wall lamp, desk lamp,ect), download Smart Life app and pair the smart bulb. Control the smart-bulb-applied lamps via Smart Life app. Ideal for your favorite floor lamps, pendant lights, desk lamps, and more throughout your home. (Note: 1.Only support 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi. Max 10A. 2. Supports smart phone IOS 8.0 above, Android 4.0 above.)
- LEPOWER WARRANTY: We offer 12 months hassle-free warranty and 60 days money back for every customer. Please feel free to buy!
- Is it possible to use it with samsung smartthings hub?
No, it's only compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Home, IFTTT. It cannot use with Samsung smartthings hub or other smart devices.
- Can I connect to 5.0 GHz Wi-Fi?
These smart device only support 2.4GHz wifi, therefore you can't connect them to 5.0 GHz wifi.
- Does the bulb have schedule function?
Yes,the schedule function allows you turn on or turn off the device at a pre-set time.
- Is there an app for iPhone to control the smart device too? if there is, what is it called?
Yes, it is Smart Life app. You can also use it on Alexa app, Google Home app and IFTTT after linking smart life account.
- How to connect to Alexa
Followings are the steps to connect to Alexa:
1. Download the Alexa APP and make sure Echo is installed.
2. Modify your devices name so that Echo can recognize your devices easily, for example, bedroom lamp, living room lamp.
3. Once Alexa is installed, click the home button to show the menu, then click "Skills".
4. Search "Smart Life" in "Skills" and enable "Smart Life" skill. Then you will be redirected to account link page. Enter your Smart Life account and password, also select the country/regions your account belongs to. Then tap "Link Now".
5. After successful linking, you can use Echo to voice control your devices after discover smart devices by Echo. You can say to Echo" Alexa, discover devices". You can tape "DISCOVER" to discover the smart devices. The discovered devices will be showed in the list.
- How to connect to IFTTT
Followings are the steps to connect to IFTTT:
1. Open IFTTT app, tap "Search" and enter "Smart Life in the search box, select "Smart Life" oprtion, and tap" Connect" to enable Smart Life.
2. You will be redirected to the account link page. Type in your Smart Life account and password, and select teh country/region where your Smart Life account belongs to. Tap"Link Now"' to link your Smart Life account. You can check it in the "Services" of "My Applet".
3. Now you can create Applet to control Your Smart Devices.