28W LED Security Light with 2 Adjustable Head Motion Activated (White)
- SUPER BRIGHT & ENERGY SAVING: 2 super bright LED light heads with die-casting aluminum material, produce up to 3000lm high brightness output and good heat dissipation. Save your electricity bill by up to 80%.
- HIGH SENSITIVITY & ADJUSTABLE DESIGN: Up to 180°wide sensing angle and max 49ft sensing range. Easy to adjust the light heads and motion sensor to different angle as your requirement. ( NOTE: there is no permanent on mode for the light.)
- IP65 WATERPROOF: IP65 waterproof rating ensures that your 2 head security light fixture won’t give in in rain, sleet or snow weather. Perfect for Entryways, Stairs, Yard, Garage,workshops, and large area lighting requirements.
- DURABLE & LONG-LASTING: With an long life rating of 50,000 hours, lasting and consistent in good performance. ETL-Certification for outstanding quality standards provide efficient lighting and adds extra safety for your house.
- LEPWOER WARRANTY: 1 year warranty, 60 days money back guarantee for quality problem. Please feel free to buy.
Can I mount this light under an eve (soffit)?
No, it is designed to be in vertical installation. so we suggest mount the motion security light on the wall. Not suggest mount the light on the ceiling / soffit / horizontal surface in case the joints of the light housing would affect light direction.
Does this have to be hard wired in, or is it come with plug?
The light have to be hard wired in and it does not come with plug. The light come with some accesssories in the package and it requires a hard wire connection inside an electrical boxt to which it mounts.
Can an additional light fixture be added to the motion circuit?
No, we don't recommend to add an additional light fixture to the motion circuits.
How long do the lights stay on after activation?
There are 30 seconds, 60 seconds, 120 seconds and test mode(5-6 sesconds) for the light stay on after motion activation.
Does this have a light sensor so it will only come on at night or will it trigger during the day?
It is motion sensor light. Normally the light comes on at night for auto mode(it will be trigger all day for test mode). If the surroundings are dark place in the daytime, it will also be triggered.
Why dose the light work normally in the test mode, but it keeps blinking in the auto mode?
Please check if there is any infrared ray or ambient light around the light.
Can the lights on the side be turned 180°?
No, they can be turned 90 degrees up, down or to side opposite direction.