Lepower Smart Night Light
- SMART APP REMOTELY CONTROL: Compatible with Alexa, Google Home, IFTTT, you just need download the Smart Life app in your phone, follow the user manual instructions then you can remotely control the smart table lamp anytime and anywhere.Voice command the smart bedside lamp in Alexa/Google Home by simply enable Smart Life skill in Alexa/Google Assistant app. (Note: Currently our smart products only works under 2.4GHz wifi network.)
- DIMMABLE & STEPLESS ADJUSTABLE BRIGHTNESS: The smart night light has stepless dimmable brightness from 0-100% and three color temperature levels of soft warm light, moderate natural light, bright white light controlled by Smart Life app. It’s comfortable for relaxation and also great for reading on the bright setting.
- TIMER & SCHEDULE: With the timer setting, you can create the schedule to automatically power on/off your smart table night light in specific time; On the schedule page, you can add different schedules and cycle times.It can wake you up in the morning and accompany you to sleep at night to enjoy a healthy lifestyle.
- SAFE PE MATERIAL & HIGH QUALITY WOOD STAND: The lampshade uses safe PE material, which can be directly touched by children and adults without causing safety hazards. The base is made of high quality wood materials which makes the smart night light more stable and durable, ensure the lamp has a long lifespan.
- LEPOWER SMART BEDSIDE LAMP WARRANTY：1 year warranty, 60 days money back guarantee for quality problem. Please feel free to buy.
- Is it possible to use it with samsung smartthings hub?
No, it's only compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Home, IFTTT. It cannot use with Samsung smartthings hub or other smart devices.
- Can I connect to 5.0 GHz Wi-Fi?
These smart device only support 2.4GHz wifi, therefore you can't connect them to 5.0 GHz wifi.
- Does the bulb have schedule function?
Yes,the schedule function allows you turn on or turn off the device at a pre-set time.
- Is there an app for iPhone to control the smart device too? if there is, what is it called?
Yes, it is Smart Life app. You can also use it on Alexa app, Google Home app and IFTTT after linking smart life account.
- How to connect to Alexa
Followings are the steps to connect to Alexa:
1. Download the Alexa APP and make sure Echo is installed.
2. Modify your devices name so that Echo can recognize your devices easily, for example, bedroom lamp, living room lamp.
3. Once Alexa is installed, click the home button to show the menu, then click "Skills".
4. Search "Smart Life" in "Skills" and enable "Smart Life" skill. Then you will be redirected to account link page. Enter your Smart Life account and password, also select the country/regions your account belongs to. Then tap "Link Now".
5. After successful linking, you can use Echo to voice control your devices after discover smart devices by Echo. You can say to Echo" Alexa, discover devices". You can tape "DISCOVER" to discover the smart devices. The discovered devices will be showed in the list.
- How to connect to IFTTT
Followings are the steps to connect to IFTTT:
1. Open IFTTT app, tap "Search" and enter "Smart Life in the search box, select "Smart Life" oprtion, and tap" Connect" to enable Smart Life.
2. You will be redirected to the account link page. Type in your Smart Life account and password, and select teh country/region where your Smart Life account belongs to. Tap"Link Now"' to link your Smart Life account. You can check it in the "Services" of "My Applet".
3. Now you can create Applet to control Your Smart Devices.