Solar Motion Security Light Wall Lamp
- SOLAR POWERED & NO ELECTRICITY COST: Built-in 2200 mAh Lithium-ion battery, which is rechargeable by good grade Polysilicon solar panel. No need for electricity, energy-saving and environmental friendly product.
- AUTO-INDUCTION: Solar panel with light sensor, the lamp will be triggered at night only and turn off in bright area automatically. PIR motion sensor of solar light can be detected distance about 13FT to 26FT at 120°. Fully charged in direct sunlight every day, which can support 180 times PIR sensing
- ADJUSTABLE ANGLE: 360°adjustable solar panel ,the solar transfer efficiency reaches up to 20%. The light head can be moved up and down at 180°, easy to adjust what’s your desired angle.
- IP65 WATERPROOF: IP65 waterproof rating ensures that solar lighting fixture can withstand rain, sleet or snow weather. Perfect for Entryways, Stairs, Yard, workshops, Driveway, Gateway, Courtyard, Deck, Porch, Shed, Walkway, Fence, a fill -in light for monitor and area lighting requirements for indoor & outdoor.
- LEPWOER WARRANTY: 1 year warranty, 60 days money back guarantee for quality problem. Please feel free to buy.
Can I mount this light under an eve (soffit)?
No, it is designed to be in vertical installation. so we suggest mount the motion security light on the wall. Not suggest mount the light on the ceiling / soffit / horizontal surface in case the joints of the light housing would affect light direction.
Does this have to be hard wired in, or is it come with plug?
The light have to be hard wired in and it does not come with plug. The light come with some accesssories in the package and it requires a hard wire connection inside an electrical boxt to which it mounts.
Can an additional light fixture be added to the motion circuit?
No, we don't recommend to add an additional light fixture to the motion circuits.
How long do the lights stay on after activation?
There are 30 seconds, 60 seconds, 120 seconds and test mode(5-6 sesconds) for the light stay on after motion activation.
Does this have a light sensor so it will only come on at night or will it trigger during the day?
It is motion sensor light. Normally the light comes on at night for auto mode(it will be trigger all day for test mode). If the surroundings are dark place in the daytime, it will also be triggered.
Why dose the light work normally in the test mode, but it keeps blinking in the auto mode?
Please check if there is any infrared ray or ambient light around the light.
Can the lights on the side be turned 180°?
No, they can be turned 90 degrees up, down or to side opposite direction.