Powered by Samsung LED lamp bead can produce up to 1600LM 5500K brightness. The sensor of security light will detect movement from up to 72 feet away wouldn't disturb drivers coming up the street. The rated life of the LEDs is 50,000 hours, so you will be able to use this flood light for a long time. IP65 water-resistant rating, which can withstand rain and most other water splashes.
Powered by monocrystalline silicon solar panel, the outdoor solar security light converts solar energy into electricity directly with a conversion rate of over 25%, charge up faster than normal solar lights, generally it can be fully charged in 6-10H under ample sunlight. It also equips a 15ft cable, let you install it more flexible.
One of the best features of this solar wall light is its customizable settings which allow you to modify the motion sensor, lighting modes, and operational modes.
- Auto mode: Light comes on when detects motion and light up between 10s-120s(max).
- Normally on mode: Push the switch to "ON". The light stays on about 50mins after full charge.
- Test mode: Quick adjust and test the light before installation. Light turns on for 7s in daytime or night.
The Lepower solar flood light also has an excellent built-in motion sensor. The sensor will detect movement from up to 72 feet away and turn the lights on for a period of between 10 and 120 seconds.
- Lumens: 1600LM(whole light fixture)
- Color Temperature: 5500K
- Length of Cord: 15ft
- Detection Distance: 0-72feet (adjustable)
- Sensing Angle: 180°
- Lighting Time: 0-120s (adjustable)
- Lifespan: 50,000 Hours+
- Material: ABS+PC
- Item model number: YY02C-BR
We do not recommend installing the camera on the opposite side of the security light. Because infrared rays directly irradiated or reflected to the sensor head will also cause the security light to not work properly. If you still want it to be installed, there should be at least more than 27.5 inches of space between the camera and the product for best performance.